Monday, September 15, 2014

Mmm, Pumpkin.

Say it with me "FALL FLAVORS!". But more importantly, Pumpkin flavors.

They are the ice to my cream, the Kanye to my Kim, the binge to my Netflix watching. If you can't tell I'm all for Pumpkin flavors. 

I even had a mini meltdown the other day when my Starbucks location temporarily ran out of PSL for the day. I quickly recovered and ordered something else, but this is my favorite time. Next to Christmas...which is a whole different story for another time.

Concentrate! Over the weekend I got to baking...I forgot how much it relaxes me. I put on a movie and got to baking. I had some zucchini left in the fridge that was asking to be used in something other than a side dish. So I listened, and I heard the canned pumpkin in the pantry with it's soft cry, "pick meeeeee, you like meeeee, I'm next to the soup cansss". I rounded up some pantry items and ran to the store for some last minute items. 


Two hours later. I had made Pumpkin Zucchini Bread as well as Pumpkin Pie. During the process my house smelled amazing, it still actually does! I just love baking! These recipes are very easy and the Pumpkin Pie recipe is actually attached right to the can of Pumpkin. Just in case you need to refer to it, you know while your hands are covered in flour, egg and pumpkin filling...and you don't want to touch your screen to your smartphone while figuring out how many TBSP you need next. Been there. Licking off the evidence as we speak. Say what?!


Just click the links and they will lead you right to the recipes. Enjoy!
xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment