Thursday, December 4, 2014

Check, check...

Is this thing on?

Seriously. I'm surprised I still remembered my password. You think I'm kidding? Last night I put the chips in the fridge and the chip dip in the pantry, walked to my room and realized what I did. Don't worry, I quickly put the items in their correct homes. The chips and dip were saved. 

It's been so long since I posted last. I wish I had some colorful story and reason why time has stood still on here. All I can do is be honest. So here it goes...

Life happens. 

Time moves, even if you're not.

Change happens.

I would like to just say that I've written this post now three times. Each time a sentence gets deleted or rephrased or I just hit draft and close the window. 

I'm over seeing the numbers next to the draft section rack up. With that being said...

I'm back, baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment