Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to the best Mother out there, my mama bear. Thank you for being my support system, my best friend, my advice line, my partner in crime, my shopping buddy and for just being you. 

I am so proud to call you Mom. Thank you for teaching me all that you have. Here are a few of my favorite life lessons you have taught me, shown me or told me over and over until I got it. 

1) Thank you for showing me that if you work for something you really want it will pay off. It has taught me to not give up.

2)Thank you for always being the parent that was and still always is there. Even when you got sick. It has taught me about loyalty and love.

3) Thank you for being a full time working 3rd grade teacher. It has taught me that as a woman you can do it all and still help others. We run this world! 

4) Thank you for telling me to keep the flame down low when I cook. It has taught me to be cautious and aware. 

5) Thank you for always pushing me and believing in me. It has taught me to believe in myself. 


6) Thank you for being a patient, kind, accepting, understanding and a loving person. It has taught me to be that same kind of person.

7) Thank you for teaching me to not overload the washing machine. It has shown me that if you push something too hard that doesn't want to be pushed it won't work out in the end the way you imagined. 

8)Thank you for explaining and showing to me how important it is to plan and be on time. It has made me a more organized person. Even though my bedroom is NEVER organized.

9) Thank you for making me believe there really is no stupid question and if I ever need to tell anything to anyone, it's always you first. It has taught me that asking and confiding in people will get you far. 

10)Thank you for the constant love and support. I love you so much.

11) Thank you for being you. 

Of course there are other things that you have taught me and will always continue to teach me. Thank you thank you thank you. I love you so very much, Mama Bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment